Skip to main content

Advisement Center

AP & Transfer Credit

All AP and transfer credit must be submitted to BYU Admissions via official transcript.

AP/IB Credit

Find how AP/IB credits transfer to BYU.

University-Approved Transfer Credit

Find out how credits transfer to fulfill the General Education and Religion requirements.

Department-Approved Transfer Credit

View the department links below to see which classes from other Utah or church-owned schools are approved for major requirements. Contact the Advisement Center to apply these courses to your major. For transfer approvals not included on the lists, contact the faculty advisor for the department. For math transfers, contact David Cardon.

Chemistry and Biochemistry
Computer Science
Geological Sciences
Physics and Astronomy